Rapid, Resilient Disaster Recovery Solutions
We know what it means to be prepared.
Suddenly, it happens. There’s a tornado or a data ransom threat, and all systems are down. What next? This is when your disaster recovery plan kicks in and pays off. At SAF, we are here for you during the good times and the bad. Let us build a plan that can get your business back to safe, normal operation, with as limited effect on your business, as quickly as possible.
Our IT Disaster Recovery Plans Include:
- Comprehensive assessment of current state and major objectives
- Identification of critical applications
- Formal, detailed documentation
- Simplified, efficient recovery workflow procedures
- Established alternative means of operation in advance
- Training for personnel
- Testing, evaluation and implementation
Take a hike! Disaster recovery may not be a fun subject, but SAF is here to help. Let us assess all of the risks and build a plan that addresses them.
What’s Your RTO?
RTO refers to recovery time objective. It’s the time between when the recovery process begins and when infrastructure and services are available again.